April 30, 2014 | Raymond R. Aranza will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s Employment Laws Made Simple.
SEPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT
April 30, 2014 3:40pm – 4:40pm, Raymond R. Aranza
A. Reviews, Warnings, Discipline and Suspensions
B. There is a Time for Termination
C. Is Your Paper Trail Ready for Possible Litigation?
D. Monetary Transactions to Discuss
E. Severance Packages F. Separation Pay
G. The Exit Interview
H. Documents and Disclaimers
Scott Conference Center
6450 Pine Street
Omaha, NE 68106
Who Should Attend This basic level, one-day seminar is designed to benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Payroll Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
Program Description | Ensure compliance with critical employment laws!
When used consistently and fairly employment laws assist in creating and maintaining an environment that promotes cooperation and professionalism – and prevents costly penalties and lawsuits. Are you using the current employment laws correctly? Join us to receive definitive advice on all the phases of employment law. If it’s important to you to promote a positive employment environment – and comply with the law – this is the seminar for you! Register today!
- Learn how to establish – and communicate – consistent rules and expectations right from the start to avoid possible legal problems down the line.
- Safeguard your company by proactively implementing protective measures including handbooks and periodic training.
- Keep everything legal – ensure that you’re comfortable with existing laws and familiar with the new ones.
- Handle sensitive issues and conduct investigations correctly by understanding and implementing legal internal investigation procedures.
- Stay in compliance with current wage and hour laws: ensure your understanding of policies and procedures is current and up-to-date.
- Learn how to properly document, communicate and handle terminations to minimize potential legal issues.