Commercial & Business Law from the law firm of Marks Clare Richards
The success and prosperity of your business is your utmost business concern. When you work with the business lawyers at Marks Clare & Richards, LLC it will be our utmost concern to ensure you are aware of all aspects of business law for your company.
Protecting the interests of you and your business
At Marks Clare & Richards LLC, we have the sophistication, skills, and resources to provide for all of your business and commercial law needs, including—
- Business planning and business formation—The success of a business may be enhanced by the type of entity selected in formation. Buy-sell agreements and succession planning help in developing business strategies. As experienced business lawyers, we help you evaluate your business plan and determine which form of entity (LLC, corporation, partnership, or other entity) minimizes your exposure to tax and personal liability, and best suits your business needs.
- Business contracts—A key element of any business is the effectiveness of contracts. We assist with negotiating, evaluating, and drafting various contracts to meet your daily business needs.
- Business transactions—We facilitate business mergers, acquisitions, sales, purchases, and other business transactions. We ensure you are protected throughout any business transaction.
- Real estate—We manage all real estate implications of starting a new business, transferring business interests, and business transactions.
- Employment issues—We create employee manuals, negotiate and draft employment contracts and non-compete agreements, and handle other employment law issues.
- Business litigation—We aggressively protect your interests in pursuing or defending against business disputes involving contracts, performance, transactions, and other business issues.
Marks Clare & Richards, LLC attorney Steven Riekes recently won a significant commercial case before the Nebraska Supreme Court. The Court awarded our client approximately $1,500,000 plus pre- and post-judgment interest. Read more about the case.
We work hard to understand your business needs and thoroughly protect your business interests. To discuss your business and commercial matters with an experienced Marks Clare & Richards ,LLC attorney, call 402-492-9800 or contact us online.
Marks, Clare & Richards LLC | 11605 Miracle Hills Dr. Suite 300 Omaha, NE 68154 | 402.492.9800