Serving our Nebraska real estate clients for more than 50 years
At Marks Clare & Richards, LLC, we provide sophisticated real estate representation to protect developers, business owners, and other real estate entrepreneurs.
Sophisticated residential and commercial real estate transactions
When significant finances are involved in real estate undertakings, we understand that the process must go smoothly and that your interests must be protected. As experienced real estate lawyers, we have the familiarity and skills necessary to facilitate real estate transactions and developments with your interests in mind.
At Marks Clare & Richards, LLC, we work with you to maximize your interests and profits in real estate transactions, developments, and other real estate matters. As a full-service real estate law firm, we are able to handle all aspects of your real estate needs from initial planning and tax planning, to financial planning, negotiations, and documentation, including—
- Transactions—We manage all issues within commercial real estate purchases and sales, and residential transactions. We handle closings, financing, planning, and all other real estate transaction matters.
- Developments—We assist developers, land owners, and other individuals in purchasing or selling subdivisions; obtaining business, residential, or industrial zoning; and financial planning for real estate development.
- Leases—We draft and prepare leases for property owners. We also review and negotiate leases for small businesses.
- Landlord/tenant—We are experienced in helping landlords recover their property for past-due rent from tenants or tenant violations of the term of their lease. We also represent tenants faced with unfair or illegal evictions or other disputes with their landlords.
- Section 1031 exchanges—We strive to maximize your benefits in tax-free exchanges/tax-deferred exchanges for investment real estate transactions.
- Finance planning—We evaluate financing options, consider financial planning issues, and manage bond issues related to commercial real estate matters.
- Public housing—We represent and consult with public housing authorities across Nebraska and throughout the United States on issues concerning local, state, and federal public housing laws and regulations.
To discuss your real estate matter with an experienced Marks Clare & Richards, LLC attorney, call 402-492-9800 or contact us online.
Marks Clare & Richards, LLC | 11605 Miracle Hills Dr. Suite 300 Omaha, NE 68154 | 402.492.9800